Sunday, February 3, 2013

World's Yummiest Granola Revisted

I've been making new batches of granola as fast as DT can eat yogurt filled bowls of yummy goodness.  I have tinkered with the recipe a bit and here is all of my hard work:

The Changes:
Instead of 3/4c unsweetened coconut, use 1/4c sweet and 1/2c unsweetened.
Instead of 5 TBSP (really?) Just use under a 1/3 cup of oil and honey or maple syrup.  Make sure you measure out the oil first, then heated honey or maple syrup.  This way the honey just slides right out of the measuring cup!  I also sprinkled a bit of brown sugar during the roasting process and that gave the granola more sweetness.  Trying to balance healthy and sweet granola goodness is hard!

I hope you like the new granola recipe just as much as we do!




No comments:

Post a Comment