Friday, March 1, 2013

Diaper Bag

My cousin is having a baby and I was invited to her baby shower.  Yay for pink everywhere and silly shower games?  I'm not very good with babies or what a new mother needs so I turned to The Google for advise.  Thankfully  Warehouse Fabrics - Diaper bag with a divider came up as one of my first search hits!  The pattern and directions were clear and easy to follow. 
 
The Supplies:
  • 1.5 yds of main fabric (I used 45" wide home decorator fabric from JoAnns)
  • 1 yd of lining #1
  • .5 yd of lining #2
  • .5 yd of lining #3
  • 2 yds of Craft Fuse
  • 2 yds of fusible fleece
  • 1.5 yds of cording
  • 4 purse rings
  • 1 magnetic purse snap
  • 1/4" elastic
Not only was the bag a hit, my mom wants a bag like this one for the beach!  I'm glad I made this bag, it really showed me how easy and fun making bags can be.  I'm inspired by this project to make my own messenger bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment